Reciprocation of Pure Love

When I realized how unlimitedly merciful Srila Prabhupada is in bestowing the unlimited bliss of Krishna consciousness upon those who take shelter of him, I naturally wanted to reciprocate with his inconceivably sublime mercy by becoming his disciple. In this connection I have composed the following verse:

Srila Prabhupada, I pray for the mercy
That I can please you unlimitedly.
For I've got to try to repay the debt
For the unlimited bliss you're giving me.

In the material world every experience I had ever tasted of love was frustrating and incomplete. But when I experienced a reciprocation of love in relationship with Srila Prabhupada by offering myself to him as his eternal servant I experienced a love that was completely pure, devoid of the lust and greed which contaminates the so-called love of this world. There is truly nothing sweeter than this.

You can taste it too. You simply to do the same thing that I did. You have to surrender yourself at the lotus feet of the bona fide spiritual master.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Srila Prabhupada Bestows the Unlimited Bliss of Krishna Consciousness Upon His Disciples


Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: Kali Yuga only Present in Some Places?

Why is the effect of Kali yuga present only in some parts of the world? For example, in Somalia people are suffering very much while in America most of the people are prosperous. Why such imbalance? Shouldn't Kali yuga's effects prevail all over the world?

Regards,
Vishnu

Answer: Kali Yuga's Effects are Everywhere

The effect of the Kali Yuga is everywhere. That's why we see so much impiety even in such places as America where people are enjoying prosperous life as the results of previous pious activities. The rampant impiety in America and similar prosperous places means that very soon they will lose their material prosperity. If those who are prosperous want to keep their prosperity, they must engage it in the service of the Lord. Otherwise, very soon their prosperity will be finished, just as Ravana's prosperity was finished.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?