You've Got to Be Free

You've got to be free to taste the bliss.
You've got to be free or nectar you'll miss.
You've got to be free to break through the sky
And enter that land where nobody dies.
You've got to be free. Yes, you've got to be free.

You've got to free, no longer enmeshed
In crazy identity with rotting flesh.
Throw away the madness
And embrace the gladness
It's time to be free. It's time to be free.

Revive your true nature as eternal spirit soul.
Make pure love of God your one and only goal.
Call in today and book your ticket
On the next flight to Goloka. Make sure not to miss it.
You've got to be free. You've got to free.
Yes, you've got to be free. You've got to be free.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

P.S. The spiritual master is your friendly travel agent.

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: How to Attain Peace of Mind?

I have never had peace of mind I have a feeling that I can never have till I die whether or not I pray to God. There is no change in my situation even after chanting the Hare Krishna mahamantra morning and night. Can you advise something which will act like a miracle and give me peace of mind instantly. I am of a feeling that it is not too long for me to become atheist. I request you to advise me what to do. I am seeking your guidance as a last resort.

Regards,

Rao

Answer: Simply Try to Please Krishna

Instead of trying to find satisfaction for yourself, simply try to satisfy Krishna or God. As soon as you stop thinking about your own happiness and just try to make Krishna happy, you will feel how your heart becomes flooded with unlimited happiness.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?