Reconnect with Your Actual Self

Why would you want to be anything other than what you actually are? Does this make sense? It would be crazy to try to be something that you are not. It would be a useless waste of time. So why spin your wheels going nowhere? Find out who you really are and how to become fully situated in that real identity. This is the real goal of human life. This is known as the science of self-realization, and it is taught by the perfectly self-realized spiritual master. Seek out such a spiritual master and learn from him the science of how to be who are actually are. He will reconnect you with your actual self.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Taste the Greatest SatisfactionSankarshan Das Taste the Greatest Satisfaction

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: Which Guru Should I Choose?

I would like to get your answer to this question. I have been thinking about my initiation, but I have some doubts as to how to pick my guru. The devotees who are guiding me have helped me to stay in association with the devotees, showing me the rules and standards of the temple, and the necessary information that I must know. On top of this, I am guided also by the Bhagavad-gita and many other books that I must read. But I would like to ask you, since you are a guru, how can I know or understand which one is the guru that I must chose? I would like to take initiation next year when I will be 15 years old. Please tell me the right age.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Please excuse me for bothering you.
Respectfully,

Bhaktin Camila

Answer: He Cannot Be Without Anything

Your question is very nice. It is not at all a botheration. Please feel free to bring all of your questions to me so that I help you to be properly situated on the pathway to spiritual perfection.

If you are serious now to dedicate your life to Krishna under the guidance of a bona fide spiritual master, your age is quite suitable for taking initiation.

Regarding which guru from whom you should take your initiation: Choose that guru who takes the most care and concern to guide you personally on the pathway back to home, back to Godhead. There is nothing more important for the disciple to experience than the loving kindness of his or her spiritual master. So whichever guru is willing to help you the most on your path to perfection is the one from you should take your initiation.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?