Ultimate Yoga Knowledge Revealed in The Hague--Offer the Material World to Krishna

By force of our flight schedule we were required to make an overnight stop in the Netherlands before continuing on to Sofia, Bulgaria. This arrangement was Krishna's greatest blessing upon us because it gave us the opportunity to share the topmost secrets of the self-realization science with the people of the Netherlands. There was a wonderful gathering of eager listeners to hear about the why the practice of yoga is essential in this human form of life. I spoke from chapter eight of the Bhagavad-gita and described the six chakra yoga system and the bhakti yoga system. Both of them are recommended in the Vedic scriptures. The bhakti yoga system is especially recommended because it is the most practical and effective yoga system for this age. The six chakra yoga system to be fully effective requires that one completely give up all forms of contact with the material society. But in the bhakti yoga system one can remain fully in contact with the material society. How is one able to do this without having his spiritual consciousness drained? The answer is very simple. The bhakti yogi remains in contact with the material world but spiritualizes it by offering it to Krishna.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Evening Lecture in the Hague, Netherlands

Sankarshan Das Evening Lecture in the Hague, Netherlands

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: Why is the Sky Blue?

Does Krishna Love me?

How does He Love me?

What is love?

How do I love him?

Why do I have fear?

Why are spiritual masters impressed with humility?

What is humility?

What is intelligence?

How can I rebuild my relationship with Him?

What can I do for Krishna?

Do I ask stupid questions? Are they challenging in nature?

I feel like an ignorant fool who can never quite get his act together.

Why is the sky blue?

Are you a bona fide representative of Krishna?

Furthermore, please kindly tell me what to do that I may please you?

Will I suffer miseries for all of eternity?

Does eternal damnation exist?

Your servant,

Oli

Answer: Because Krishna is Blue

Here are your questions with answers:

Q: Does Krishna Love me?
A: Yes

Q: How does he Love me?
A: By giving you full facility to be unlimitedly happy.

Q: What is love?
A: Total dedication to the person you love.

Q: How do I love Him?
A: By fully surrendering yourself to always obeying His instructions.

Q: Why do I have fear?
A: Because you have not yet mastered the art of loving Krishna.

Q: Why are spiritual masters impressed with humility?
A: Because this what the student needs in order to become spiritually perfect.

Q: What is humility.
A: To offer all respect to others without expecting any respect for yourself.

Q: What is intelligence.
A: To understand that Krishna is God.

Q: How can I rebuild my relationship with Him?
A: By chanting 16 rounds of the Hare Krishna mahamantra on a regular daily basis and following the four regulative principles under the direct guidance of the bona fide spiritual master.

Q: What can I do for Krishna?
A: Strictly follow these items:
1. No illicit sex (sex other than for procreation)
2. No meat eating (including fish and eggs)
3. No intoxication (including coffee, tea, and cigarettes)
4. No gambling
5. Chant at least 16 rounds of Hare Krishna mantra every day on chanting beads
6. Only eat Krishna prasadam (food which has been first offered to Lord Krishna)
7. Regularly study the Bhagavad-gita As It Is and the Srimad Bhagavatam
8. Develop an ongoing service relationship with your nearest ISKCON temple.

Q: Do I ask stupid questions?
A: No.

Q: Are they challenging in nature?
A: No. I like your questions. They are very nice!

You have stated, "I feel like an ignorant fool who can never quite get his act together." This is a wonderful realization. Now you must take the mercy of Guru and Krishna so that you can become properly situated.

Q: Why is the sky blue?
A: The sky is blue because is a reflection of the blue brahmajyoti, which is blue because Krishna's body is blue.

Q: Are you a bona fide representative of Krishna?
A: Yes

Q: Further more please kindly tell me what to do that I may please you?
A: Simply to try develop your love for Krishna by always hearing, chanting, and remembering about Him 24 hours daily.

Q: Will I suffer miseries for all of eternity.
A: Not if you surrender to Krishna.

Q: Does eternal damnation exist?
A: There is no such thing as eternal damnation. At any point the living entity can be saved by surrendering to Krishna.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?