Transcendental Recording Studio Session

It's 5:35 p.m. on Saturday 28 April 2007. Today I went with a group of devotees from our Riga temple to a recording studio here in Riga to record some kirtans and bhajans. It is was a very uplifting and purifying experience to be intensely absorbed for three hours with a group of devotees in chanting and hearing the glories of Lord Sri Krishna and the process of devotional service. Krishna describes in the Bhagavad-gita how enlightening and enlivening this is:

mac-citta mad-gata-prana
bodhayantah parasparam
kathayantas ca mam nityam
tusyanti ca ramanti ca

"The thoughts of My pure devotees dwell in Me, their lives are fully devoted to My service, and they derive great satisfaction and bliss from always enlightening one another and conversing about Me."
---Bhagavad-gita 10.9

The above verse is certainly corroborated by our personal experience. This is nothing more sweet and wonderful than being absorbed in hearing and chanting the Lord's glories in the association of His devotees.

Sankarshan Das at recording studio, Riga, Latvia

Answers According to the Vedic Version

I Wish I Could Join Your Preaching Tour...

Every day I read about your spiritual journey across Europe and I feel very happy. Your day to day update on your preaching activity is very inspiring. The photos that you are sending to us are just wonderful. I see devotees singing, smiling and full of positive energy. It looks as they are self satisfied and happy. Such photographs are rare to be found in our daily news papers and magazines, which only advertise about happiness.

All I wish is that I could join you in your preaching tour hearing and glorifying Lord Krishna and His devotees.

Your servant,

Prashant

Answer: Everyone is Welcome to Join Our Tours..

Thank you very much for your sweet words of appreciation of my humble attempt the serve the orders of my beloved spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

It is truly a fact that there is unlimited nectar out here on the pilgrimage trail as we share the nectar of Krishna consciousness with souls who are thirsty for it all over the world.

You and anybody else who would like to join me on all or part of any of my tours is most welcome. If thousands of us can constantly travel together all over the world for bringing in the Golden Era of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, it will be a new chapter in world history.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?