Tasting the Nectar in Sydney

These past few days of associating with the devotees of Krishna in Sydney have been some of the sweetest and happiest days of my entire life. There is such a wonderful devotee community here. Simply by associating with the devotees here one dives into an ocean of unlimited nectar that keeps expanding more and more ad infinitum. This same mood can be created anywhere in the world where there is the congregational chanting of the holy names. If you do not have such a community in your area to plug into, you can create one by inviting everyone to join with you in the sweet kirtan:

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

Answers According to the Vedic Version

Question: Brain Audit?...

I am very grateful to you that because of your order I am getting up in the morning and chanting the rounds now at 4:00am. But when I chant I remember my previous day activities and what wrong thoughts I had thought in the previous day. It looks as if I am auditing my brain software and reviewing it. Is this all right?

Your humble servant,

Answer: First Japa and Then Brain Audit...

It is nice that you are spontaneously auditing your brain to see if it is functioning in a Krishna conscious way. But you should bring your mind back to focus 100% on the sound of the names and do your brain audit after you finish your rounds.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?