Farewell to Vrindavan

With a natural transcendental melancholy in the heart, today I leave the Lord's transcendental abode, Sri Vrindavan Dham at 5:30am. We are catching a flight to Mumbai to spend a wonderful week with the devotees of Lord Krishna there. Of course, I am very happy for the wonderful Krishna conscious adventures that lie ahead. But there is always that desire in a corner of the heart to remain forever in Vrindavan.

Even though Lord Krishna left Vrindavan to go to Mathura, it is described that He never sets foot outside of Vrindavan because His heart is always in Vrindavan. I am praying for the unlimited mercy of Lord Sri Krishna, Vrindavan-natha (the Lord of Vrindavan) that He will grant me eternal residence as the servant of the servant of His servants in His supreme pleasure grove. Even if He desires for me to serve Him in separation by always traveling and preaching throughout the world, I pray that my heart may always be totally absorbed in Vrindavan consciousness, Krishna consciousness.

Answers According to the Vedic Version

Question: Guru Suffers for Disciples' Karma?...

I have a question I have been needing to ask you for a long time.

I have a response to around 50% from you to the e-mails I have sent you. I need to know why that is. Forgive me for asking such questions. Is it because some of my e-mails are not getting through, or is it because you are overloaded with so many e-mails you can not possibly respond to all of them, or is it because my questions are too foolish to warrant a reply? If this is the case, it does not offend me, only I would like to know so I can refrain from asking such questions in the future. However I am extremely grateful that I have receive a 50% response from you, that you would every respond to an illusioned soul such as myself at all is on the highest scale of compassion.

I take every word you give me as nectar as I know it as come down from your spiritual master, Srila Prabhupada, which has come down from the disciplic succession from Krishna.

I have a couple of questions if you wish to answer:

Can the Spiritual master suffer physically because of the Karma he takes on from his disciples?

Is the Spiritual master still affected by the actions and karma of his disciples once he leaves the material world?

Thank you for your rare kindness,

Sincerely

Your student

Answer: Guru's Body Does Suffer...

I answer every single email I receive from you. If you are not getting an answer, I did not receive your email, so kindly send it to me again.

Yes, the spiritual master can be afflicted with suffering to his material body from the karma of his disciples. This is why the disciples must strictly follow the vows they have taken at the time of initiation so that they will not put their spiritual master into difficulty.

The spiritual master's connection and responsibility for his disciples does not end when he leaves this material world. If the disciple falls into spiritual difficulty, the spiritual master has to take birth again in this material world to deliver his disciple. This is all the more reason why the disciple must strictly follow the vows taken at the time of initiation.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?