We Do Not Exist Alone

It's all too easy to be caught up in selfishness, thinking only about our own happiness and neglecting the happiness of others. But since we do not exist alone, such selfishness has never made anyone happy. Our existence depends on Krishna. Therefore any attempts to be happy separately from Krishna will always prove in the end to be a failure. We can only be truly happy when we reconnect ourselves with Krishna and share His mercy with everyone.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: If I Don't Become Self-Realized?

Your "Thought of the Day" is a great help to me. What happens if I do not become fully self-realized in this lifetime? I try to meditate but then after several days it is becomes hard to meditate My mind deviates from meditation. In the beginning I am able meditate for a week without a problem but after that I am not able to concentrate, and I am fall back into illusion. Please help me. How can I keep this fresh and look forward to meditating everyday?

K.B.

Answer: Follow This & Attain Supreme Perfection.

If you want to be steady in meditation and become fully self-realized in this lifetime, you must sincerely and seriously take to the path of Krishna bhakti. In other words, you need to awaken the pure love for Lord Krishna that is sleeping within your heart. When you love someone, you will naturally effortlessly meditate on that person 24 hours a day no matter what you are doing. Simply to mechanically fix your mind on something becomes quickly dry and hackneyed and will be soon be given up. So, don't worry. You can easily become self-realized in this life. All you have to do is awaken your love for Krishna by carefully following the instructions given by Lord Sri Krishna in the Bhagavad-gita.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?