How the Weak Becomes Super Powerful

The Vaisnava never considers himself to be a powerful controller. He always humbly, meekly feels himself to be very weak and insignificant. Therefore he always fully relies on the Lord's mercy in all times, places, and circumstances and always calls out to the Lord for protection knowing fully well that the Lord is his only shelter. In this way the Vaisnava although feeling himself to be very weak becomes so powerful that by the grace of the Lord he can transform human history by revolutionizing the entire universe with Krishna bhakti.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: How Can I Make You Happy?

You are so kind to me. That is way I always feel to thank you for your kindness to me. Can you please tell me how do you want me to make you happy? I want to make you feel, "Yes. This my disciple."

Your servant,
Didi

Answer: Absorb Yourself Fully in Krishna Bhakti

There is nothing that pleases the spiritual master more than seeing that his disciples are developing their love for Krishna. So if you want to be my real disciple, fully absorb yourself in loving service to Lord Sri Krishna 24 hours daily with all of your thoughts, words, and deeds.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?