Back to Home, Back to Vrindavan

After a blissful stop in London to lecture on the Bhagavad-gita and to hold a Krishna conscious questions and answers session at ISKCON's Soho Street temple in London, we are heading out today for the Lord's most wonderful transcendental abode, Sri Vrindavana Dhama. A pilgrimage to this most sacred abode is an incredibly sublime opportunity for strengthening our Krishna consciousness and for regaining our original eternal identities as Krishna's eternal servants.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Vrindavan, the Wondrous Land of Krishna

Vrindavan, the Wondrous Land of Krishna

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: How to Find Permanent Bliss?

Hare Krishna, Maharaja,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Day in and day out, I am trying very hard to become an ardent student of Krishna consciousness, but I always end up overwhelmed by miseries stemming from my work, people, corporate politics, mood swings, and other emotional disturbances.

I am feeling very sick and tired of these day to day nuances. In my office everyone is playing so much politics and mind games, and they don't understand the pain I am going through. I have to work to take care of my social and financial needs, and I do not have good support either financially or morally. How to survive in this dog-eat-dog world? Every day it's a great struggle to survive and face the odds. Sometime I am getting suicidal thoughts. But I also think of my aged parents. I am 35 years old and not yet married and am finding great difficulty to get married because of poor financial position and poor health.

How can I be happy and blissful if I keep on facing these emotional disturbances daily which wreck my interest in spirituality? How can I get rid of these disturbances and achieve permanent bliss.

Hare Krishna,

Your servant forever,
N.S.

Answer: Beg for Krishna's Mercy

It's very simple. All you have to do is see that this suffering is all the mercy of Krishna to help you give up the idea of trying to enjoy this material world so that you can easily take complete shelter of Him. Call out to Krishna regularly like a small child in anxiety calling out to his mother. Take shelter of the bona fide spiritual master. He will teach you how to perfect your chanting. In this way, you will be able to cut through the curtain of the material energy and enter into the spiritual world of unlimited bliss.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?