Wonderfully Simple and Simply Wonderful

The life of a traveling lecturer is not always trouble free. On this tour we've endured cancelled flights from a British Airways strike and Iceland's Eyjafjallajökull volcano. Now my camera is broken, I have pneumonia, and I am extremely backlogged on emails. There is so much to do to get my health back, to find a new camera, to catch up on my emails, and to keep up with my around-the-world lecture schedule. (We leave Europe tomorrow for South Africa.) I have to always make sure that my disciples all over the world are all nicely situated on the pathway of progressive Krishna consciousness. And on top of all these duties our spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, has ordered us that we have to deliver the world. Sometimes it seems too much. It seems to be completely overwhelming. But I remember that my mother one time advised me to just take life one day at a time. If you do that, it becomes doable. Let me simply fully offer this day in Krishna's service and do the same tomorrow. This is something I can handle. And you know, when you take it one day, one minute at a time, it is amazingly ecstatic to fully connect with Krishna, the ultimate source of all energies, at every second. It's wonderfully simple and simply wonderful.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Program At ISKCON Sofia's Curie Street Center
24 May 2010

Ecstatic Kirtan

Sankarshan Das Ecstatic Kirtan

Ecstatic PhilosophySankarshan Das Ecstatic Philosophy

Ecstatic GatheringSankarshan Das Ecstatic Gathering

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Questions: Fate of an Unsuccessful Devotee?

Kindly tell me the reaction of activity of a person who tries to practice devotional service for two years and then due to ulterior motives, which he had in mind while practicing Krishna conscious activities, does not get fulfilled and stops practicing Krishna consciousness. After that person finishes his life, due to frustration and so many problems in life what will be his destination? Where he will go in case he could not remember Krishna while leaving his body ?

Nilesh

Answer: He Will Continue in His Next Life

Such a person will get an opportunity to advance further in Krishna consciousness in his next life. For example, if he become 10% Krishna conscious in this life, he will begin from the point of 11% in his next life. The point is that whatever devotional service one renders is his eternal asset, even if he does not complete the process of spiritual perfection in one lifetime.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?