A Devotee Never Suffers

When a devotee experiences suffering he sees it as Krishna's mercy and does not feel bad about it. He sees that Krishna has blessed him by putting him into suffering. Therefore for a devotee there is no such thing as suffering. A devotee never suffers.

This is just like when a son who trusts his father is rebuked by his father for having done something wrong. The son does not take it as a bad thing. Rather he understands that he did something wrong and that his father is kindly rectifying him. The son thinks, "This is good for me to help me conquer over my faults."

In this way the devotee remains always unperturbed, peaceful, and happy amidst all varieties of experiences within this material existence. This most fortunate soul already has his ticket in his hand for entering into that wondrous spiritual sky.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Blissful Hare Krishna DevoteesBlissful Hare Krishna Devotees

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: Please Show Me the Way

Please accept my humble obeisances.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
All glories to your wonderful service.

I am very unhappy. Although I have been chanting the holy names of Krishna under the guidance of a spiritual master for some time, I have not yet developed a taste for chanting. In my heart there is still the demon of selfishness, and it is difficult for me to execute my prescribed duties. I have discussed this point with older Vaisnavas, and they have opened my eyes, which have been infatuated with ignorance. I have to become humble. But I do not know how to do this. Please, would you be so kind to show me the way?

Thank you a million times.

Your servant
TG

Answer: Make Krishna Happy--You'll Be Happy.

The solution to your problem is very simply. Instead of being concerned for your personal happiness, simply concern yourself with making Krishna happy. In this way your anxiety will immediately go awa and you will be happiest man in the universe.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?