Ticket to the Realm Beyond Time and Space

Those who are learned and expert in the transcendental science have mastered the art of living constantly in that all-effulgent, all-blissful, full-of-knowledge, full-of-love dimension beyond time and space. There is no place in this material existence which can even slightly compare with that magical, wondrous abode, the home of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and His eternal associates. The secret of how to gain residence in that most amazing of all places is given as follows in the Nārada-pañcarātra:

dik-kālādy-anavacchinne
kṛṣṇe ceto vidhāya ca
tan-mayo bhavati kṣipraṁ
jīvo brahmaṇi yojayet

"By concentrating one's attention on the transcendental form of Krishna, who is all-pervading and beyond time and space, one becomes absorbed in thinking of Krishna and then attains the happy state of transcendental association with Him."

So it is not difficult to constantly reside in that transcendental territory. Simply one has to always remember Krishna in all times, places, and circumstances. This is the ticket to that realm beyond time and space.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Ecstatic Greeting Party
Siauliai, Lithuania--4 April 2010
Sankarshan Das Ecstatic Greeting Party

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: How to Connect Activities with Krishna?

I want to share my feelings after attending your lectures at the Riga, Latvia Hare Krishna temple. I had never felt Krishna Himself so real and close. Even now writing this I cry from joy when I remember that. Thank you for showing His greatness so close and simple.

After your lecture I felt really inspired but at the same time worried, because I couldn't understand what to do now. I can't immediately abandon all my daily actions, my studies, friends and duties. Is there any way how to combine them with worshiping and loving Krishna?

I believe that blind fanaticism in any action is not good and will be unpleasant for other people. That's why I want to learn how to become a person who also can truly inspire other people to follow Krishna. I' m very young in this movement. Please guide me how to follow the path back to Godhead step by step.

Lauma

Answer: Offer Activities to Krishna

I am very happy to hear that you so much inspired by hearing my lectures. This is the transcendental potency of the topics of Krishna. Simply by hearing these topics from the devotees of the Lord we become immediately delivered from the anxieties of material existence.

Please do not be worried. You may continue to engage in your normal activities, your duties and studies, as well as continue to associate with your friends. Of course, from the transcendental perspective all these are considered to be so many zeros possessing no value. But when we add the number one to a row of zeros that row of zeros becomes a huge number. For example, if we add the number one to a row of nine zeros, the value that was zero becomes transformed immediately into one billion. So in this way if you will add Krishna to every aspect of your life, you will be amazed to see how your life which was previously empty has now become transformed into the most amazing, exciting transcendental adventure.

You are right about fanaticism. Therefore we instruct our students not to be blind fanatics. We instead train them how to understand their identity and relationship with the supreme source of existence in a rational, philosophical, scientific way that fully satisfies the intellect.

I will be most happy to take you under my wing and guide you step by step how to become solidly situated on the pathway back to home, back to Godhead. Since I am now in Riga and you are in Riga, I would like to meet with you personally to give you more guidance.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?