I'm Lovin' It

All this turmoil of being stuck in Europe due to the volcanic ash, having to rebook our flights, rebook our ferry boat, drive across two countries, turn around and drive back again across the same two countries, cancel our ferry boat, again rebook our airline tickets, etc., etc, etc. has been a poignant reminder of the uncertain nature of this material world where nothing is really certain except for death. The easiest way to deal with this unending river of turmoil is to be detached, depend on Krishna, and enjoy the ride. I'm lovin' it.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Are You Burned Out With This Material World?
Fly Hare Krishna. It Will Get You There On Time.
Are You Burned Out With This Material World? Fly Hare Krishna

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: How Can I Help All Living Beings?

Ever since I joined The Ultimate Self Realization Course, I feel extremely nice. It has become a kind of a ritual to read your thought every day. The day I do not read I feel something missing. I make notes of the various thoughts, and try to incorporate them in my daily life. It feels wonderful.

To be aware of Krishna Consciousness all the time is a lovely feeling. I would love to be of help to all living beings. How can I accomplish this?

Sincerely yours,

Shalini

Answer: Reconnect Them With Krishna

I am very happy to hear that you would like to help all living beings. Kindly note that there is no greater help that we can give to a person than to reconnect that person with Lord Krishna. We can try to solve a person's problems individually one at a time, but his problems will still continue. But if we can reconnect that person with Krishna, all of his problems will automatically be solved forever. Therefore there is no greater help we can render to someone than to reconnect that person with Krishna. The method for reconnecting everyone with Krishna is given by Lord Caitanya as follows:

yāre dekha, tāre kaha 'kṛṣṇa'-upadeśa
āmāra ājñāya guru hañā tāra' ei deśa

"Whomever you meet, instruct him in the teachings of Lord Sri Krishna. In this way, on my order, become a guru and deliver the people of this country."

So if you will, as far as possible, tell everyone you meet about Krishna, you will be rendering the best possible help to all the people of this world.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?