Bless Me That I Can Give You All of My Love

5 December 2009--This morning at 5:00 a.m. after offering mangala arati to the most beautiful Sri Sri Radha Damodar here in this most auspicious transcendental abode of Sri Vrindavan Dham I feelingly prayed to my Lord Krishna to bless me that henceforward I can give all of my love to Him and no longer be the slave of my wicked senses. Since the benefit of any devotional service rendered in Sri Vrindavan Dham is magnified 1,000 times I am herewith humbly requesting my most beloved Lord that He will kindly accept my crude attempt to surrender to Him to be in the category of genuine devotional service so that I can cash in on the benediction of having rendered devotional service to Him in Sri Vrindavana Dhama and thus factually attain pure devotional service unto Him. Besides this there is no goal in all the three worlds worth striving for. To attain pure devotional service is the perfection of existence.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: How to Control Oneself without Supervision?

Hare Krishna.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
Please accept my humble obeisances.

Guru Maharaja,
It is natural for one to act sincerely when he is under some supervision. For instance, if my boss is sitting right next to me, I will work at the best of my sincerity. But the moment I learn he is not in the office I act freely. Gurudeva, the point I am trying to put across is when the ISKCON revolution began there was no one to supervise Srila Prabhupada yet He was working for 20-22 hrs a day. There is also no one to supervise you, but yet you are still working very sincerely without any boss. It is a human tendency that the best in you comes out when you know there is a sword hanging on your neck. So how to get the best out of yourself when things aren't that difficult and challenging?

Please reply to this idiotic question.

An eternal servant of Lord Krishna,

Dhaval

Answer: Always Feel the Presence of Your Spiritual Master

The first point is that your question is not idiotic. It is a very nice question. The fixed up devotee always feels the presence of his spiritual master. Therefore he always has the inspiration to work with full enthusiasm under all circumstances of heat and cold, happiness and distress, and honor and dishonor. The way to connect with the presence of one's spiritual master is through the medium of his instructions. Whatever orders the spiritual master gives to his disciple, the disciple meditates day and night on those instructions worshipping them as his very life and soul.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?