Tasting the Sweetest Nectar at Every Minute

Why drink poison when you can be tasting nectar at every minute? I've been blessed with a nectar so sweet and plentiful that there's enough of it for everyone throughout the entire universe to drink unlimited quantities of it at every moment constantly relishing the most sublime taste. Seeing a world around me in which practically everyone is miserable, I have therefore fully dedicated my life to making everyone happy. And I am happy to say it is working. Every day more and more people are signing for my free e-course from all over the world. I am inviting everyone that why should you prolong your suffering in this material world for even one day longer? Immediately take up the pathway of Krishna consciousness as chalked by the greatest spiritual masters in the history of the universe. You'll have a great life!

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

George Harrison Finds Solace In Krishna Consciousness after the Beatles Break Up

George Harrison Finds Solace In Krishna Consciousness

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: Centeredness on Krishna

̇How can I have the blissful pure center, that I have been graced to know, be within me at all times. Chanting and meditation will bring me there. But how to keep it there at all times, that is my desire. I am slowly creeping forward in all sincerity.

Bhaktin Kathe

Answer: Remember Him with Love

The way to always live in that blissful, pure, fully centered, and perfect state of Krishna consciousness is to always strive to give the utmost happiness to guru and Krishna by your every thought, word, and deed in all times, places, and circumstances. In other words you must always remember Krishna with love and never forget Him or find fault with Him, not even for a moment.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?