Bliss in Spite of Miseries

No matter how we analyze it this material world is a place of miseries. It has always been that way and it will always be that day. It's a world full of material forms which take birth, get sick, get old, and die. No amount of material scientific technological advancement can put a stop to the onslaught of these material miseries. So is there any way out of this quagmire? The answer is yes. We simply have to elevate our consciousness beyond it. There is a higher plane of existence known as the spiritual plane. On that plane life is eternal, full of knowledge, and full of bliss. We can live on that plane at every minute if we are willing to do what is required for elevating our consciousness. That process of elevating our consciousness is known as the science of self realization. And the perfection of self-realization is attained when we reach the stage known as Bhagavan realization or Krishna consciousness.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: How Can I Serve You?

̇In which way can I serve you? I am seeing that you are only guiding me, and not asking for anything in return, which may be selfish of me. So if you think there is something I am able to do to serve you, please let me know.

Indu Pati

Answer: Become a Pure Devotee and Help Me Spread Krishna Consciousness

Since I am fully dedicated to serving you by training you in the science of Krishna, it is quite proper that you are thinking of how to serve me in return. This is called "reciprocation of love." I very much appreciate your sincere offer. If you are really serious about serving me, kindly dedicate your entire life for becoming a pure devotee of Krishna and assisting me in bringing about a spiritual revolution of pure Krishna bhakti on this planet for the deliverance of the fallen, conditioned souls of this age from the miseries of material existence.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?