Krishna Balarama Bliss

What could be more ecstatic than to be at the very spot where God Himself, Lord Sri Krishna, 5,000 years compassionately displayed His transcendental pastimes for the benefit of the suffering souls of this world? Just being here is a thrill! How much God is kind upon us that He descended to this realm in His original form and brought along His associates from the spiritual world to display to us His inconceivable, unlimitedly variegated pastimes for the purpose of attracting us to come back to our original home with Him in that wondrous Spiritual Sky. Every particle of dust in this holy land has been blessed by the touch of His lotus feet. And for those who have the eyes to see, He is still enacting His transcendental lila (pastimes) here at this very minute. That inconceivable Master of All Mystics, Lord Sri Krishna, expanded from Himself an incarnation of Himself known as Balarama just so He could enjoy having a big brother Who is also God. These two brothers then, accompanied by Their cowherd boyfriends, engaged in daily adventures throughout the many forests of Vrindavan. Simply by wandering through these forests the devotees become surcharged with spiritual bliss.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Krishna and Balarama, the Original Cowboys

Krishna and Balarama, the Original Cowboys

Here are Their Deity Forms

Krishna and Balarama,Here are Their Deity Forms

Here at the Krishna Balarama Temple the above deities of Krishna and Balarama are worshipped every day throughout the day.

Krishna and Balarama Temple

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: Touched by God?

I know you are very busy traveling and preaching. But I have a question I am compelled to ask. Is it alright to ask you questions when you are out preaching? I am hoping so.

In one of your lectures I just listened to you mention the Inferior Reality. I'm not sure but I think all I know in experience is Inferior Reality. I think I do, however, get touched by God when I chant and study my Gita. Am I really being touched by God or is it this Inferior Reality tricking me? Thank You so much for paying attention to me and my foolishness.

Hare Krishna!

Brenda Lee Riley

Answer: Beyond the Inferior Reality

I am always out preaching. This is my life. So, of course, you may inquire from me when I am out preaching all over the world.

By chanting Hare Krishna and studying the Bhagavad-gita you are truly being touched by God and entering the realm of the Superior Reality. Gradually by becoming more and more absorbed in Krishna consciousness you will become completely immersed in the Superior Reality with no more influence of the Inferior Reality.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?