Praying for the Mercy to be an Actual Disciple

My spiritual master, Srila Prabhupada, one time stated that by traveling and preaching all over the world he was manifesting double the energy of his spiritual master for spreading the Krishna consciousness movement. He then said, "So you must have four times more energy than me. Then you are actually my disciple." 

At the present moment I am very strongly feeling the presence of Srila Prabhupada because I am writing these words in the house where Srila Prabhupada would stay when he came to Melbourne. Therefore at this most auspicious moment I am praying for his mercy that I can be his actual disciple by accomplishing at least four times as much as he did for spreading this Krishna consciousness movement all over the world.

Of course I know that on my own I have no potency. It is only by his mercy that I may be able to do something wonderful to please him and be his actual disciple.

Srila Prabhupada's room at the ISKCON temple in Melbourne, Australia is preserved as a museum just the way it was when he stayed in it in the 1970's

Srila Prabhupada's room, ISKCON temple in Melbourne, Australia

Answers According to the Vedic Version

Question: Differences Between Krishna, Narayana, and Vishnu...

Would you please kindly explain the differences, if any, among Sri Krishna, Sri Vishnu and Sri Narayana? Since Sri Krishna is the source of all, Sri Krishna would be the source of Sri Vishnu and Sri Narayana if they are not the same as Sri Krishna.

Thanks for your on-going dedication in answering the submissive inquiries.

Best Regards,

Dipesh

Answer: God at the Office, God at Home...

Krishna is the source. They are His expansions.

God at the office is Narayana or Vishnu. He is engaged in official duties of universal management. But God at home is Krishna. He is simply enjoying intimate pastimes with His most confidential devotees.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?