Gift of Love to the World

By one stroke Krishna consciousness solves every problem of life. It is such a wonderful thing. Let the entire world now fully adopt the sublime pathway of Krishna consciousness and become fully peaceful and happy. Everyone and anyone in all situations of life can experience deep meaning and purpose and complete freedom from anxiety if they will simply seriously take up this sublime practice under the expert guidance of the bona fide spiritual master. They have nothing to lose and everything to gain. We don't charge any money for teaching them. This is our gift of love to world.

Answers According to the Vedic Version

Question: Selfish or Selfless Service?...

I enjoyed meeting you recently in Mumbai at the BACE evening programs. I have a question that has been sort of troubling me for a while regarding love for Krishna.

I think what I'm basically asking is: Am I selfishly serving Krishna because I want something in return (happiness) or am I experiencing happiness from trying to serve Him selflessly?

Your servant

Bhakta Mick

Answer: Advancing Towards Selflessness...

Your question, "Am I selfishly serving Krishna because I want something in return (happiness) or am I experiencing happiness from trying to serve Him selflessly?", is very nice.

In the beginning we come to Krishna desiring happiness. This is unavoidable because we have no conception of pure devotional service. But then by the association of guru and Vaisnavas we gradually come to understand that pleasing Krishna is better than trying to please ourselves.

For someone who is on the path of progressive spiritual advancement, it is a combination of both serving Krishna and our pleasure and serving Him for His pleasure, that gradually transforms into deriving unlimited happiness by only thinking of Krishna's pleasure. This is the supreme happiness.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?