How Zero Becomes Extremely Valuable

Zero has no value. Even if you have an entire row of zeros, it still has no value. But if you put a one in front of the row of zeros, it becomes a very big number. This material world is like a big row of zeros. It has no value. But if you put Krishna in front of it, it becomes extremely valuable.

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: What is Real and What is a Dream?

Dear Gurudeva,
Please accept my humble obeisances. I apologize if what I am going to ask is a bit offensive but I am simply confused and I want an answer. You often state that the material world is like a dream and we falsely believe everything in it is reality. But then, how can we know if Vedic knowledge/Krishna Consciousness is not just part of the dream or just another dream we wake up to? I have experiences of realizing that I was dreaming when I was still in a dream, then I thought I had the control and managed to wake up from it, only later I came to know that I had merely woken up from a dream within a dream and I was still in a dream!

Yours Sincerely,
K.

Answer: No Confusion When Truly Awakened

Now because you are still dreaming, you are confused as to what is a dream and what is reality. When you are truly awakened on the spiritual platform you will have perfect knowledge of both the enlightened state and the dream state in which one thinks that he is the material body. There will no confusion.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?