Tolerance is Required

The most important quality to develop for becoming successful on the path of Krishna bhakti is the quality of tolerance. In this material world there are unlimited disturbances one after another after another. If we allow ourselves to become disturbed by these disturbances, we will not be able to absorb our minds peacefully in chanting the Lord's holy names. Therefore we must actively cultivate the quality of tolerance based on the understanding that not a blade of grass can move without the sanction of the Lord. This means that every experience that we find ourselves in is ultimately custom designed by the Lord for helping us to get free from our entanglement in the cycle of birth and death and return home, back to Godhead. So why should be disturbed by anything when we can learn how to be grateful for everything and thus become fully joyful at every moment?

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Sri Vrindavan Dhama The Sacred Land of Lord Sri Krishna

Sri Vrindavan Dhama The Sacred Land of Lord Sri Krishna

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: How Can I Serve You?

I offer my respectful obeisances to your lotus feet. I read your emails regarding depression. Even though I was suffering from anxiety and depression after taking Krishna consciousness I feel more peaceful and serene. You are doing a great social work by spreading Krishna
consciousness. You have bestowed unlimited mercy upon me by making me Krishna consciousness. How can I serve you?

Your servant,

Raghav

Answer: Become a Pure Devotee and Help Save the World

You may serve me by becoming a pure devotee of Krishna and dedicating your entire life for helping to make the entire world Krishna conscious.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?