The Simply Wonderful Solution

The other day while reading that most enlightened of all treatises, Srila Prabhupada's edition of the Srimad Bhagavatam, I came across the simple solution for every single difficulty being experienced by the modern day society:

"Now this sankirtana movement has already been started by the International Society for Krishna Consciousness. People should take advantage of this great sacrifice and join in the Society's activities; then there will be no scarcity. If sankirtana-yajna is performed, there will be no difficulty, not even in industrial enterprises. Therefore this system should be introduced in all spheres of life -- social, political, industrial, commercial, etc. Then everything will run very peacefully and smoothly."
--from purport to SB 4.19.7

It's too bad the modern day leaders are missing out on this point. Every single obstacle can easily be overcome through the wide scale introduction of the sankirtana yajna, the congregational chanting of the holy names of God:

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: When Can I Get Answers from Within?

Prabhu, thanks for replying to my e-mail. Tears are in my eyes while writing to you. You are clearing the doubts of Krishna devotees even in your hectic schedule. Even though you have nothing to gain from me you are helping me out of my confusions. Srila Prabhupada rightly asked you to spread Krishna Consciousness in this world. You are the chosen instrument of Krishna for spreading Krishna Consciousness in this time.

Prabhu, when will I have my guru prapti so that I can get answers from within? My vision is clear that I have to go to the supreme spiritual abode, Sri Goloka Vrindavan. But I am also very clear that until Lord Krishna shows me His grace I will be unable to achieve my destination. Pray to Krishna for me. I am a forgotten soul. I want to serve Him eternally. May He provide me all necessary knowledge and means to serve Him.

Srila Prabhupada gave you opportunity to serve him as you were entitled. Please now give me the opportunity to serve you even if I am not entitled. That will be your greatness.

Rajan das

Answer: When You Are Fully Compliant with the Instructions from Without

Although it is fact that I am, as you say, a chosen instrument of Srila Prabhupada for spreading Krishna consciousness, anybody who like to give his life for the same purpose will also become such a chosen instrument. So what I am doing is not my great credit. Rather, it is the great credit of Srila Prabhupada. If I have any credit, it is simply that I am obeying his instructions. This the secret of whatever success I am having in spreading Krishna consciousness all over the world.

You are eager to have full access to the guru within so that you can receive from him all answers and direction on how you can achieve the kingdom of God. This is a first class desire. But kindly note in this regard that you can only connect to the guru within to whatever degree you have connected to the guru who has manifested externally before you. Therefore to have your desire fulfilled you must fully connect with the guru without, the external guru, by becoming fully compliant with his instructions.

If you would like to serve me, what will please me the most is that you become a pure devotee of Lord Krishna and fully dedicate your life for serving the mission of Srila Prabhupada. So, kindly now dedicate yourself heart and soul to becoming perfect in Krishna consciousness and sharing this mercy with everyone.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?