Reaching Out to You

I have been inconceivably blessed by Lord Krishna, by His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada, and by the followers of His Divine Grace. They have truly saved me from a hellish, extremely depressing existence and brought me into the realm of eternity, knowledge, and bliss. I am therefore eternally indebted unto them.

Srila Prabhupada has ordered me that just as I have been saved, it is now my duty to fully dedicate myself to saving others. Somehow or other, by Lord Sri Krishna's grace, I stumbled onto the idea of spreading Krishna consciousness on the internet and been experiencing amazing success far beyond what I could have imagined.

Tasting this most sublime nectar and seeing how much everyone in this world is entrapped in so many varieties of suffering conditions I am feeling very, very sorry for them. I am therefore very happy that I have been blessed with the means of reaching out to everyone and gifting them with the ultimate happiness, Krishna consciousness.

Therefore on his order I am now reaching out to share with you the inconceivable blessings that I have received from Srila Prabhupada. Kindly this accept this humble offering of love and make your life perfect in Krishna consciousness.

Answers According to the Vedic Version

Question: How to Always Remember Krishna?...

You have pointed out how to have Krishna consciousness at every minute even while engaged in performing ordinary duties such as working a job or running errands.

Please give me practical tips so I can remember Krishna all the time. When I am free it is easy to remember, but in stress or under work pressure or totally engrossed in work I forget. At such times how can I remember the Lord.

You have said to surrender all things to Lord. Offering our food first to the Lord so that it becomes transformed into prasadam is one part. But how do we engage other activities in Krishna consciousness? Please give me the practical way to do this.

With Regards,

Saurabh Bcanerjee

Answer: Offer the Result of Your Work to Krishna...

The most important thing is to rise early in the morning and chant 16 highly focused rounds of the Hare Krishna Mantra on japa beads. In this way your spiritual "battery" will be fully charged and you will easily be able to remember Krishna all day long.

To engage other activities in God's service is easily done. All you have to do is offer the fruits of those activities to the Lord. Do not claim anything as your own. Give everything to the Lord. For example, if you are earning money, that money should be utilized in Krishna's service, not for sense gratification. This means that you should spend your money in such a way that your Krishna consciousness and the Krishna consciousness of your family members is enhanced, not inhibited. Also a portion of those earnings should go for spreading Krishna consciousness all over the world. You can support your local ISKCON center, or you can also directly support our missionary activities at: http://www.ultimateselfrealization.com/donate

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?