Penetrating to the Inner Core of Religion

As long as we remain stuck in the exterior of religion we are bound to have conflicts. What is that exterior? "I am a Christian. I am a Jew. I am a Muslim. I am a Hindu." In other words, bodily consciousness. We have to go beyond the exterior trappings to the sublime mystical inner core of religion. "I am an eternal spiritual being qualitatively one and quantitatively different from the Supreme Lord."

As long as we remain selfish and greedy we can never penetrate to the inner core. We will always remain entrapped in the external coverings. Therefore, if we want to truly realize God, it is of the utmost importance that we develop saintly qualities.

What are the saintly qualities? A true saintly person does not maintain his body by the cruel slaughter of animals. He does not indulge in various types of intoxication. Nor does he waste his time in frivolous activities. He is not sexually promiscuous. He prefers to absorb his consciousness 24 hours daily in hearing, chanting, and remembering the transcendental name, fame, form, pastimes, teachings, entourage, and paraphernalia of the Supreme Godhead.

Answers According to the Vedic Version

Challenge: I Cancelled My Subscription Because You Are an Imposter...

You are inane and superficial. A lot of metaphysical jargon cannot help liberate anyone from birth and death. As to your answer to "does god exist", wow! what an incisive "proof"! How can you presume to know anything more about the mysteries of life and death than the other laboring millions of people? Millions of imposters like you have existed and will exist throughout time. Yet humanity goes on despite you, not because of you.

Sudeep

Response: I Will Accept That I Am an Imposter If You Can Prove It...

Thank you very much for providing us your comments. We appreciate very much that you have taken the time and trouble to inform us as to why you are canceling your subscription to our e-course.

You have attacked our presentation as metaphysical jargon. But if I may humbly point out to you, your method of argument is not thoughtful. Your argument is on the level of "give the dog a bad name and hang it." In other words you have not put forward any substantial argument to defeat our philosophical points. You have simply thrown a negative label, nothing more.

The fact is that we are not simply spitting out as you say "metaphysical jargon." Everything we present is based on the revealed knowledge which has been ever so carefully handed down from the ancient times from the great sages of India.

Who am I? I make no claim to personally know anything. I am simply the humble messenger of the previous acharyas who are fully realized in the Absolute Truth.

If you want to discredit me, I will fully agree with you. I have no counter argument because I consider myself to be nothing. But there is one credit I do take. That credit is that I am sincerely and honestly presenting the version of the great acharyas of India without any addition or subtraction.

If you want to defeat me on this point, you will have to prove that I am changing the message that has been carefully passed down from master to disciple from the ancient times. If you want to prove that I am an imposter you will have to show that I am deviating from the previous acharyas. This you have not done yet. Therefore at least for the time being, you have no right to label me as an imposter.

You will only have a right to label me as imposter if you can prove that I am deviating from the previous acharyas. If you can prove to me that I have indeed deviated from them, I will accept that I am imposter and will submit myself to you for rectification.

So now the ball is in your court. It is up to you to prove that I have deviated from the previous acharyas or to offer me an apology for your impertinent remarks.

I am hoping this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Always your well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?